People, Portrait, Fashion, Beauty
- I can assist with both Studio and Location Kit/Equipment Setup + Setdown; as well as moving or holding equipment throughout the shoot.
- I personally use and am highly experienced in: Canon, Profoto, Elinchrome, Capture One (with past experience in Abode lightroom), Adobe Photoshop, Mac/Apple, and basic level of videography.
Using a 5D MARK IV Camera and variety of lenses.
- Also helping with any styling, set, studio organisation
and tidying, client communication, taking Behind The Scenes content (if wanted and approved), making coffees and teas and so on...
Most of all enabling a positive, fun and productive atmosphere!
- An overall extra pair of attentive hands on set, my keen eye and my huge passion for the creative field - would ensure support in focusing the photoshoot runs smoothly however needed (to the best of my personal ability).
References as assistant / Career
- Southampton Solent University
FIRST Class Fashion Photography (BA) Degree.
- Woking College
3 A-levels. Including: Photography.
- Rydens Enterprise Secondary School
14 GCSE’s A*- C. Including: Photography.
Assisted: Joseph Sinclair, Jack Alexander, Tom Oxley & Debra Hurford Brown
Working With: Years&Years (Euphoria Mag Cover - no.9), James Arthur (2012 X-Factor Winner - Fault Mag Oct 2016), Sean Teale, Wretch 32, MoStack, Tesco F&F Halloween 2021 and more...
- My Photography Clients & Experiences include:
PrettyLittleThing, TFNC London (For Lipsy), Jaded Rose (For Asos), Farai London
(Selfridges Collection), American Dreams, Vidal Sassoon, Van Heusen, Kelsey Stratford (The Only Way Is Essex 'TOWIE' Star/Influencer), Actor Max Bowden (In: Eastenders playing Ben & Waterloo Road), Vinnie Jones (Film Cover), Soho House, Somerset House, The Shard (Engagement), The Dorchester London (Baby Shower), Sketch London, The Waldorf Hilton, Sophie Tea, Virgin Money...
- Interned at: Notion Magazine, Fault Magazine, Holborn Studios.
- Work Published in:
PAUSE, STYLE CRUZE Magazine, SCORPIO JIN, SHUBA, ELEGANT
Front Covers: PICTON, CEO, SMODE (+Back Cover)
Thank you, Hope to speak soon!