Photo Assistant, Digital Tech
People, Portrait, Architecture, Stillife, Food
I have experience using Canon, Nikon and Hasselblad Phase 1 cameras.
I am able to confidently use Capture One, Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop.
I also have a range of
darkroom skills. I can tank process black & white film, create images using alternative processes, such as wet-plate photography, van dyke prints & creating digital negatives
References as assistant / Career
- Trained in Fine Art Photography at the Glasgow School of Art.
- Attended Wet-Plate Photography Workshop taught by John Brewer.
- Worked with John Lewis Partnership @ Content Production Studio.
- Experience working with Portrait, Lifestyle & Reproduction Photographers,
• Created a number of images of coffee shop externals on location for Caffeine Magazine for their social media profile, with many images gaining between 500-1500+ likes.
• Supported 4 photographers on 6 lifestyle shoots on set at John Lewis production studio - setting up Elinchrom studio lights, large-scale backdrops & manoeuvring & assembling products stock ready to shoot. supporting with any basic styling or additional ad-hoc tasks.
• Used advanced Photoshop skills to retouch images for clients. Colour Matching from samples, using liquify to shape clothing, removing skin blemishes, creating paths and selections to create cutout images.
• Able to create photographs using advanced darkroom skills - Colour and Black & White.